Sunday 21 September 2008

Random Writing for Five minutes

I have five minutes to write and then I must stop so this is going to be posted exactly as I write it as I have no time to tart around with it afterwards and I am interested to see what I write!

I am on the brink of some big changes. Sam and I have been rolling along in our Babyworld bubble for 16 months now and it all changes from tomorrow. Because tomorrow I start university. A BA in Creative writing and journalism. For three years! Which means Sam will be at nursery for some of the week. Tonight I am trying to get myself organised for tomorrow- Freshers week...weird to be going to university as a student when my last job was at a university and I am used to being on 'the other side'!

In the last week I have learned that I have changed more than I thought. My priorities and interests are very different but also strangely the same in many ways. I just want to get on with it and get right into it. It's time for a change and I can't wait! I am very very excited.

And that is where I stop.

1 comment:

  1. You'll be fine! If my addled old brain can cope then so will yours!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete