Sunday 17 April 2011

All We Ever Wanted (Was Everything)

It has been a challenging week for all kinds of reasons. So I was glad to see the beautiful golden-washed moon this evening. All these things shall pass...

I am very greedy and want everything- mostly I want what is not possible and once again travel the circle of wishing in vain, feeling disappointed, frustrated, sad, blaming myself, realising it isn't my fault, accepting what is, letting go...

What I want most is for Sam to be happy and for us to have a home, a family life and a support network. We have some of of this...we do not have some of this...

I am playing the long game.

Love and a Bauhaus tune
xxx

1 comment:

  1. It's good to dream and wish, I think..those are the stepping stones to creativity..in the poem, in the story, we find everything...

    ReplyDelete