Monday 14 March 2011

Get in

Two weeks since my last post. This is a marker. I am mid-way through my final semester and running around like a headless chicken, trying to keep up and get ahead at the same time.

I am also scheduling in early nights, leaving the washing up til the next day, and the veg patch hasn't even been dug over...I know when I've overdone it and at that point I stop- and sometimes I even manage to not overdo it in the first place.

At the end of this semester I will then complete all the assignments from the last semester which I was too poorly to submit. When everyone else has finished and is getting pissed and breathing sighs of relief I will be starting a new/old batch of work.

Mildly frustrating but at least this way I hope to have a chance of decent marks so it will be worth it. At Christmas I was too poorly to work. At the moment I am ok but still getting very tired sometimes.

The hard work is bearing fruit.

I am a published writer and a poet.

This is the beginning of something new and good.

Head down until I get all the work done and pass my degree.

Love, Love, Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment