Monday 8 February 2010

Writing

I have just looked at all the different options for modules that I can study next year, the last year of my degree. I've made a decision about which ones to take and already I have a couple of ideas for the Creative Writing Special Study. I've said it before and I'll say it again...the more I write, the more I want to write. It is excruciating actually doing it but worth it when it goes well.

As I move through this degree I can see the patterns and obsessions in my writing and there is plenty there to keep me going for as long as I care to continue. My only hope is that I can do justice to it and other people will relate to it.

In the summer this grub of a blog may metamorphasise, grow wings and travel...

Watch this (un)space.

No comments:

Post a Comment